Buy N95 Mask and safeguard yourself and others from Coronavirus
COVID-19 or Coronavirus disease is a very infectious disease which became the reason for a complete global stand still. This deadly disease demands prevention, to safeguard yourself from getting infected you must administer some safety measures.
Social distancing, using hand sanitizer, masks, PPE coveralls, and face shields are slowly becoming a normal sight. Before you step out of the house be sure to have your protective gears on. Face mask is the most important element in the fight against Coronavirus.
What are the primary types of face masks?
Face masks during the time of COVID-19 are an essential along with hand sanitizers. Here are some of the basic masks.
- homemade cloth face mask
- surgical mask
- N95 respirator
What is N95 mask?
N95 masks are protective masks that are used to protect a person from harmful air droplets, contaminated air. The N95 mask is the basic COVID safety product that is a minimum requirement after the hand sanitizer.
When you breakdown n95, here’s what you will find:
N: It stands for “Non-Oil”, this Respirator Rating Letter Class indicatesabsence of oil-based particulates. This one important rating letter indicates that this quality of mask is fit to use in the work environment.
95: This figure stands for 95 percent efficiency. The mask that ends in a 99 indicates 99 percent efficiency.
.3 microns: This indicates that the mask has the capability to filter out contaminants like dusts, mists and fumes.A minimum size of .3 microns particulates as well as large droplets are stopped and can’t pass through the barrier.
Material: The electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber material makes it the best choice for COVID safety.
How to Wear an N95 mask?
- Wash your hands, or use a sanitizer before putting on the mask.
- Cover nose and mouth firmly to protect yourself from inhaling infected droplets or dust.
- For the mask to work properly, you must wear it properly.
- Never touch your mask with unclean, dirty hands.
- Sanitize or wash your hands even before adjusting or touching the mask.
- Be sure to not reuse it multiple times, it is a “limited reuse” mask type.
How Deepali Products can help you during this pandemic?
Deepali Products, boasts of over 5 decades of experience, working under the supervision of experts from 3 generations. The great execution capabilities as well as the deep-rooted knowledge of the technology has been the major driving force behind our constant endeavor to offering the best quality products during this pandemic. Here’s how we are helping people get easy access to safety products during this pandemic.
- We have a manufacturing unit that is now dedicated to cater safety need of the hour.
- In-house manufacturing of medical attires, PPE coveralls, aprons, hospital uniforms, and Surgical Gown, etc.
- We use latest machinery to deliver the highest-quality of products.
- N95 masks are made in-house ensuring utmost hygiene standard as well as UV sterilization.
We extend N95 without respirator and headband as well as N95 without respirator